ADVERTISEMENT
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Tribute to Boyd Coddington - Attention Employees / Customers / Vendors

A Tribute to Boyd Coddington - Attention Employees / Customers / Vendors 1 year 7 months ago #1

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah

I own the website for the Boydster Rc cars.

www.boydcoddingtonrccars.com

I was able to meet Boyd himself before his death and he wished me the best with selling them promoting them.

I was hanging out in back of the actual shop and Boyd brought out an rc car and signed it for me.

The man treated me right and as a long time member of the family...

I also own the one only Tribute Boydster Rc car. (which is the very same rc car that Boyd signed in Decemenber of 2007)

Found here: www.boydcoddingtonrccars.com/Visit_to_Boyds_Shop.html

I have had the great fortune to meet and greet alot of the tv show cast and customers and vendors.

(except one so far that has refused to sign the car due to disputes, which is stupid)

I am compiling a page of Boyd Coddington employees, vendors, customers that appeared on the tv show to be able to sign a Tribute Boydster Rc car.

Some of them have already signed this and there are so many others that are missing.

Eligibility: You must have appeared on the show. If you were an employee, customer, vendor, etc.

I have a standing list of those who ARE eligible to sign this Tribute Boydster Rc car.

I plan on being at the 2014 Grand National Roadster Show again in January, 2014 if you or anyone who was a part of this show is going to be there. If you are coming through the Salt Lake City, Utah area I can meet you also.

I have this Rc Car that Boyd himself gave me in December of 2007 and would like to have those employees, vendors, customers, to sign as a Tribute to Boyd Coddington.

Thanks to Jo, and so many many others who did sign the rc car over the past 5 years.!!!

Upon my death this Rc car is to be donated to the NHRA museum as a long lasting tribute to what Boyd did for me and the hot rod industry, and bringing hot rods into everyone's homes weekly.

Again, this history of this Rc car page can be found at www.boydcoddingtonrccars.com/Visit_to_Boyds_Shop.html

Thank you

Kevin
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: